- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This website is provided and operated by MITSUI BUSSAN METALS CO., Ltd. (MITSUI BUSSAN METALS).
Prior to making use of this website, we would like you to read the following terms and conditions carefully and proceed with its use only if you agree with and will abide by them. Please understand that your access to this website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
MITSUI BUSSAN METALS may change these terms and conditions at any time as deemed necessary. We therefore request you to check these terms and conditions each time you access this website.
- Copyrights and trademarks
- All content, information, designs, layouts, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property contained in this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights held by Mitsui or by other parties that have granted to Mitsui the license to make use of them. All persons accessing this website agree to make use of its content in a manner that does not infringe such rights.
- Operation of This Website
- MITSUI BUSSAN METALS may change, delete, or otherwise alter the content of this website at any time. In addition, when deemed necessary, Mitsui may interrupt or suspend the operation of this website itself. MITSUI BUSSAN METALS is under no obligation to revise the information on this website to ensure that it is correct at all times.
- Links from Other Websites
- When providing a link to this website from other websites, please obtain permission of MITSUI BUSSAN METALS in advance. For those wishing to provide such a link to this website from other websites, please send us a request form. In addition, when providing such links, the link should access the home page of this website (URL https://www.mitsui-metals.com/) and state clearly that this URL is a link to this website.
- Linked Sites
- MITSUI BUSSAN METALS makes no guarantee whatsoever regarding the content of the websites that are linked from this website or the websites of others containing links to this website (collectively the “Linked Sites”) as other parties are responsible for the operation of the Linked Sites. Moreover, when making use of the Linked Sites, it is necessary for you to agree with and abide by the terms and conditions of usage of those sites.
- MITSUI BUSSAN METALS makes no guarantees or representations whatsoever regarding the information contained in this website, including the truth of content, accuracy, safety (including the absence of computer viruses or other harmful content in this website or the server thereof), or the absence of infringement of rights of other parties. You are entirely responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from accessing this website.
- Information on Future Performance
- MITSUI BUSSAN METALS may present information on this website regarding its future business activities and performance and those of its affiliated companies. Such forward-looking statements are only forecasts based on information available at the time of disclosure and may be subject to change because of a wide range of factors. In addition, such forward-looking statements are not presented with the intention to recommend specific investments to you. Accordingly, when you make any investments, MITSUI BUSSAN METALS request that you do not put undue reliance on the information presented on this website.
- Limitations on MITSUI BUSSAN METALS’s Responsibilities
- MITSUI BUSSAN METALS is not responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, damages (whether actual, consequential or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from the use of this website, including, but by no means limited to:
- Damages arising due to changes to or removal of information contained on this website or any aspect of the management of this website, including interruption or suspension of operations
- Damages resulting from the use of this website or information contained on this website
- Damages arising from inaccurate content on this website or typing errors
- Damages to software or hardware that occur when downloading from this website, any inconvenience arising from use of this website, problems with computer viruses, any loss or impairment of data, or similar problems
- Personal Information Security
- Regarding the protection of Personal Information on this website, MITSUI BUSSAN METALS will follow the practices stated in “Personal Information Protection Guidelines” of this website.
Perconal Information Protection Guidelines
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. Any legal action related to this website and these terms and conditions of its usage shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo, Japan.